Zaor MIZA Junior MK2 (Grey Wengé)
Versatile and ergonomic work space for musicians. The Zaor MIZA Junior MKII Studio Desk, Grey Wengé builds on the design of the original, providing all the space you need to accommodate music gear.
The new desk design features a more focused space, with a lower-tier for storing a keyboard up to 61 keys. You can use the desk to accommodate two computer screens as well as computer keyboard and mouse. The compact desk will fit into any home studio, providing the perfect workspace for any musician.
Revamped, Ergonomic Desk For Musicians
Compact and ergonomic, the Zaor MIZA Grey Wengé is ideal for digital and analog musicians looking for their main workspace. The simple yet effective design builds on the original, providing a more focused and no compromise quality. It is ideal for home studio users and DJs, providing the main workspace for storing and accommodating musical gear.
The two-tier design features a top shelf which allows you to store two computer screens on the top, with a pull-out draw for accommodating a keyboard. The top space is perfect for storing computer and studio monitors, with enough space for a computer keyboard and mouse. You can also accommodate various controllers on the top space. The pull-out draw can accommodate keyboard controllers up to 61 keys in size.
The highly versatile desk features a range of specialised design aspects intended for optimising your workflow. The desk features a lower plane underneath the main space for storing cables.
You can also adjust the height of the desk, allowing you to find the optimal position when playing and working on music. It is also possible to add one or two Gripracks or D-stands for additional space to accommodate gear.
Sturdy, Reliable Build
The robust and sturdy construction is comprised of solid wood and melamine-faced chipboard panels, which not only look sleek but ensure reliability and durability. The 18mm melamine faced chip board comes complete with edged oak wood, with a dual cross section for optimal stability. The compact size is expandable with its versatile design, allowing you to accompany a wide range of equipment in various configurations.
- Multi-purpose studio desk
- Two-tier design with pull-out surface for keyboard/mouse and other equipment
- Ideal for digital musicians, DJs, producers, studio engineers, graphic artists and more
- Height adjustable level spanning from 5cm to 16cm of useable space below the top work surface
- Spacious design can accommodate DJ mixers, MIDI controllers, drum machines, computer monitors, synths and more
- Additional level under workspace for accommodating cables
- Optimised for musicians
- Sturdy, reliable construction
- Constructed from real wood veneers with melamine faced chip board for optimal stability
- Dimensions 125 x 77.6 x 65 cm