The Steinberg UR-RT2 is an audio interface that communicates with your computer over USB 2.0. It provides six inputs, four outputs, and conversion up to 192 kHz / 24-bit. Preamps have been designed by Yamaha, providing a transparent and detailed capture of sound. Furthermore, switchable transformers are on hand courtesy of Rupert Neve Designs, a company famous for, amongst other things, their switchable harmonic distortion, which rounds out signals and lends warmth to otherwise cold audio. These transformers are beneficial for vocals, acoustic guitars, or any instrument with significant dynamic range.
On the front panel, you'll find four combination XLR-1/4" jacks that are switchable between microphone and Hi-Z configurations. Next to these inputs are the gain pots and transformer switches, between which you'll find RND's logo. Two headphone jacks, two headphone level knobs, and a main-output knob are all prominently displayed. Turn your attention to the rear of the device and you'll note the MIDI I/O, two line inputs, two main outputs, four line outputs, a USB jack, and a +48V phantom power switch for powering condenser microphones.
An SSP2 DSP chip is on hand to help you achieve zero-latency FX monitoring across many DAWs and platforms, making this device suitable for use with laptops, tablets, and desktop computers. Measuring 10.5 x 1.9 x 8.2" and weighting just over 5 lb, the unit is compact enough to take on the road.
- High Speed USB 2.0 Computer Interface
- Yamaha Combination XLR-1/4" Preamps
- 4 Transformers by Rupert Neve Designs
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz Audio Processing
- 2 Main Outputs & 4 Line Outputs
- 2 Headphone Outputs with Level Knobs
- 48V Phantom Power & Hi-Z Switches
- MIDI I/O
- Latency-Free Monitoring
- Cross-Platform Compatibility
Что в коробке?
- Steinberg UR-RT4 USB Interface with Transformers by Rupert Neve Designs
- AC adapter (PA-150B or equivalent)
- Set of Tools for UR-RT2 CD-ROM
- Cubase AI Download Information (Printed)
- Product License Information (Printed)
- USB cable
|Интерфейс MIDI I/O||Да|