sE Electronics V3
The road-ready V3 from sE Electronics is a dynamic handheld microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, primarily designed for singers who performs anywhere outside the studio. Featuring neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances, and high-end workmanship, it delivers a smooth, natural sound on any voice or instrument, with great consistency.
The V3 is equipped with an internal windscreen which helps reduce unwanted wind noise and plosive pops. The integrated shockmount decouples the capsule from mechanical vibrations, providing exceptionally low handling noise and letting you move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
The mic's all-metal construction, stainless spring steel mesh grille, and gold-plated XLR contacts offer effective protection from the rigors of live performance.
- Natural Sound on Voice & Instrument
- Performs Anywhere Outside the Studio
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Capsule with Neodymium Magnets
- Low Handling Noise, Built-In Shockmount
- Mesh Grille with Beveled Edge
- Gold-Plated XLR Connector
- Road-Ready, All-Metal Construction
- Includes Mic Clip, Carrying Pouch
Что в коробке?
- sE Electronics V3
- Mic Clip
- Thread Adapter
- Black Internal Windscreen
- Carrying Pouch
|Частотный Диапазон||50 - 16 000 Hz|
|Номинальное Сопротивление||600 Ω|
|Чувствительность||2.5 mV/Pa (-52 dB)|
|Connector||1 x XLR 3-Pin|
|Размеры||5.2 x 18.1 cm|