Reloop RP-8000 MK2
- Купить 2 на 445,54 € и сохранить 10 %
The Reloop RP-8000 MK2 represents the perfect balance of a first-class professional turntable and an innovative musical instrument.
The hybrid turntable instrument with upper-torque direct drive is designed for Serato DJ Pro and features 7 new RGB colour-coded performance modes.
With Platter Play the performance pads can be used to MIDI control the platter speed to enable melodic and more musical live performances.
PAD SECTION WITH 7 NEW PERFORMANCE MODES
Developed for application with Serato DJ Pro, and thanks to the seamless plug-and-play integration, the RP-8000 MK2 in a DVS setup offers unparalleled creative possibilities. The 8 large pads with RGB illumination can control over 7 different performance modes (Cue, Sampler, Saved Loops, Pitch Play, Loop, Loop Roll, Slicer), as well as 2 user modes, which can be custom assigned with individual preferred functions. Furthermore, by using the multi encoder it is possible to browse tracks directly from the turntable unit itself, and load them instantly to the respective deck. Thanks to its MIDI compatibility, the RP-8000 MK2 can communicate with every MIDI compatible DJ software – this way, an additional controller for performance modes is not necessary.
BALANCED S-SHAPED TONE ARM WITH UPGRADED TONE ARM BASE
The RP-8000 MK2 features a statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. The newly developed tone arm base provides improved stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA). The low-resonance tone arm comes with a universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems (SME).
PLATTER PLAY – CREATIVE PLATTER PITCH CONTROL
Platter Play mode allows users to control the platter's pitch via the performance pads, opening up new possibilities for musical live performances and turning the RP-8000 MK2 into a legitimate musical instrument. A total of 22 scales and 34 notes are at your disposal with an option to create up to 9 user-defined scales. The two speed select buttons can be used for pitch bending in Platter Play mode and also to respectively increase or decrease the audio material's pitch in steps of one half-tone. Furthermore, the platter's speed can also be controlled via an external MIDI keyboard.
HIGH-RESOLUTION PITCH SECTION WITH DIGITAL FADER
By using the high-resolution pitch fader, you can adjust the platter speed in the classic turntable pitch range +/-8%. The RP-8000 MK2 is also cable of a wider, DJ-friendly +/- 16% pitch range and a massive +/-50% ultra-pitch, allowing for increased creativity when manipulating and mixing records. If quartz lock is active, the platter speed will remain unaffected by the fader position and will spin at zero pitch (0%).
POWERFUL MOTOR WITH EXTENSIVE ADJUSTMENT POSSIBILITIES
The fine-tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction operates at a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm, which can be adjusted up to a maximum of 4.5kg/cm. This makes the RP-8000 MK2 an extremely smooth running turntable. Also, the turntable break speed (platter stop) can be adjusted from 0.2 – 6 seconds and the precision-machined, heavy die-cast aluminium platter is lined with vibration-reducing rubber to eliminate unwanted vibrations and resonance.
NEW in the MK2 version:
- The most advanced DJ turntable ever made, developed in close collaboration with renowned international turntable musicians
- Designed for Serato DJ Pro: Control 7 new RGB colour-coded performance modes
- Platter Play: In this mode, the performance pads can be used to control the speed of the platter to enable melodic and more musical live performances
- Extra large, highly responsive performance pads with multi-colour LEDs
- 22 scales are available with the option to create up to 9 custom scales
- Pitch bending function via speed select buttons in Platter Play mode
- Reworked control section: More streamlined multi-encoder and intuitive mode section
- First of its kind: Independent pad modes (when used in conjunction with the ELITE mixer)
- Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and moulding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly-developed, height-adjustable MK2 tone arm base (VTA)
- Particularly lightweight and rigid satin aluminium material used for tone arm
- Adjustable pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Additional output: The turntable can be connected to two mixers at the same time and also allows easy switching from DVS to vinyl
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new unibody aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Quartz driven hybrid turntable instrument with upper-torque direct drive
- Takes your DJ performances to a new level of creativity and musicality
- MIDI compatible control section consists of multi-encoder, 8 large LED pads, three layers with 7 performance modes (cue, sampler, saved loops, pitch play, loop, loop roll, slicer) and 2 user modes
- Digital LC display for pitch, BPM, scale, key, deck assignment and firmware settings
- Seamlessly combines a powerful musical instrument and a world class professional DJ turntable
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Rubber inlays reduce vibrations and background noise
- Statically balanced, universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- High-resolution pitch fader (0.02 % resolution)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Quartz lock
- Reverse function: Switch for forward and reverse operation
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Auto deck-assign feature when linked
- Recessed connection cavity for easy installation in cases & seamless adjustment
- Phono and line out (no grounding required)
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Safety mains switch
- Shock-absorbing feet insulate against vibrations
Что в коробке?
- Reloop RP-8000 MK2 turntable
- LED needle light
- Phono RCA cable with grounding
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Operating instructions
|Speed||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM|
|Размеры||45.8 x 35.4 x 14.7 cm|