Nektar Impact LX25+
The Impact LX25+ MIDI Controller is compact and portable, yet jam-packed with intelligent and expressive performance control. Ever wanted a controller that hooks up automatically to your DAW? Yeah, Impact LX25+ does exactly that and more!
With Nektar DAW Integration custom designed for Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and Studio One, Nektar takes the Impact LX25+ way beyond functionality normally offered by a USB MIDI controller keyboard.
The 25 note velocity sensitive keyboard is a synth action, full-size, piano-style keys with a medium tension. A 30mm fader and 8 pots are at the center of the Impact LX25+ control panel. Each control is fully programmable to send any MIDI CC message for use with hardware or software MIDI products.
For groove and beat creation, Impact LX25+'s 8 velocity sensitive pads are calibrated to trigger at a light touch, so finger drumming is suddenly well within reach with a nice and even velocity response.
The best part is the "Pad Learn“ feature, which allows you to just select a pad, play the note or drum sound you want on the keyboard and assignment is done.
The 4 color LED illumination indicates which pad map is currently loaded and can even tell you which type of MIDI message each pad sends. With Nektar DAW Integration, the pads are automatically mapped in for example Reason and Bitwig. The two Clips and Scenes buttons are used in Bitwig to trigger.... Clips and Scenes!
And in Reason, a clever control of Reason's location points create a similar experience with scenes triggering of any Reason song. The 6 dedicated transport buttons are always within reach and mapped to control Cycle, Rewind, Forward, Stop, Play and Record. Press Shift to get access to alternate functions such as Goto L, Set L, Set R, Undo, Click and Mode. Dedicated Track up/down and Patch up/down buttons are located below the display.
With Impact LX25+ the hard work is done, so you can focus on your creativity!
- Premium MIDI controller with 25 note velocity sensitive synth action keyboard
- Default standard mapping of Instruments across DAWs
- Labeling of faders and pots show default instrument parameter assignments
- USB Connectivity; iOS Compatible
- Re-designed pads increases sensitivity dramatically
- Octave and transpose buttons
- 8 LED Hyper-Sensitive backlit pads with 4 colors Green, Orange, Yellow and Red for greater user transparency
- Clips and Scenes LED buttons for DAWs with clip based playback options
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track recording software
Что в коробке?
- Nektar Impact LX25+
- USB Cable
- Bitwig 8 track version
|Программное Oбеспечение||Bitwig, Reason|
|Размеры||47.6 x 26.7 x 7 cm|