With VAT: 599,00 €
Модели / Альтернативы
Вам также подошло бы:
The Mother-32 from Moog is a semi-modular analog synthesizer with an integrated 32-step sequencer and 32-point patchbay with Eurorack compatibility. The semi-modular design is pre-wired internally for making sounds without patch cables and is fully controllable via MIDI. The single oscillator is switchable between saw and square waveforms and offers pulse width modulation. The on-board LFO is capable of generating frequencies at audio levels and can be routed to the VCO, pulse width, filter cutoff. The classic 24 dB ladder filter is switchable between low-pass and high-pass with controls for cutoff and resonance. The envelope offers controls for attack and decay with sustain available via toggle switch.
The on-board sequencer offers 32 steps and can be saved into 64 sequencer preset slots. Each step can record note, glide, gate length, accent, rest, and ratchet information, while the sequencer itself can clock to MIDI and offers a global swing. The on-board 13-note keyboard can record into the sequencer in real-time or be used to step-record data. Additionally, the keyboard can transpose a running sequence in real-time.
- First Moog semi-modular tabletop Eurorack synthesizer
- Analog, digital sequencing and MIDI control in one gadget
- 32-step sequencer (real-time and step-record) with 64 slots to save sequences
- Vintage-style Moog oscillator with sawtooth and pulse wave outputs
- Extra audio input for processing external audio sources
- Moog Ladder high-pass and low-pass filter includes voltage-controlled resonance
- White noise generator for creating electronic percussion sounds
- 32-point patch bay includes 5 x 3.5mm patch cables
- Easy integration to the rest of your synth gear with MIDI to CV converter as well as 5-pin MIDI input
- Can be easily installed in a Eurorack case
Что в коробке?
- Moog Mother-32
- Power Supply
- 5 x Patch Cables
|Особенности||Sequencer, CV/gate, Oscillator|
|Размеры||31.9 x 13.3 x 10.7 cm|