Вам также подошло бы:
The Moog Grandmother is a semi-modular analog synthesizer with a 32-note Fatar keyboard, an integrated sequencer/arpeggiator, a spring reverb, and 41 patch-points compatible with the Mother-32, DFAM, and other Eurorack modules. The semi-modular design is pre-wired internally for making sounds without patch cables and is fully controllable via MIDI.
The on-board sequencer offers three memory slots and each sequence can retain up to 256 notes. Additional features include USB MIDI, MIDI in/out/thru via 5-pin DIN, a patchable bipolar attenuator, a patchable 4-way mult, and a 1/4" external input for processing guitars, drum machines and more. The Moog Grandmother ships with a power adapter.
- 100% Analog Sound Engine
- 32-Note Fatar Keyboard with Velocity
- Two VCOs with Selectable Waveforms
- Classic Moog Ladder & High-Pass Filters
- LFO with Audio-Rate Capabilities
- 3 x Sequencer Memories, 256 Notes Each
- MIDI In, Out, Thru via DIN and USB MIDI
- 41 x Patch Points: 21 Inputs, 16 Outputs
- Eurorack Compatible
- Hardware Spring Reverb
Что в коробке?
- Moog Grandmother Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- Power Adapter
|Особенности||Sequencer, Arpeggiator, CV/gate, Oscillator|
|Размеры||58.4 x 36.3 x 14 cm|